- The Henna Page: An informative site with good images.
- Modern Mystical Adornment: Located in New York Ciyt, Kenzi is an amazing henna artist. Not only are her designs extraordinarily beautiful, but she works with great speed and grace. She has a wealth of information on her website, and also sells a variety of henna products. She is also an importer of a variety of North African materials, including jewlery, textiles, and shoes.
- The Reverend Bunny's Secret Henna Diary: Catherine Cartwright Jones (i.e., the Reverend Bunny) is a henna goddess. Not only is she a charming and charismatic person, but she is an authority in the history, culture, and application of henna. Her Website contains the answers to all of your henna questions and more.
- The Tapdancing Lizard: This is a nice mehndi Website including henna history and designs, and lisitngs of lectures/presentations and links.
- Tattoo-Me: A fabulous and friendly group of henna artists in Los Angeles, CA. If you are ever in their area be sure to see them, but until then visit their informative website. You can also order a variety of henna products from them.
Back to Top